Monday, January 3, 2011

First post of 2012 comes with the promise of getting back to more regularity here...

Rangered the LA Burner NYE party - Nexxus - sort of. Did get to intimidate the creepy little guy in the Suicidal Tendencies t-shirt around 1am or so. He was already in my cross-hairs so it was swell that he picked a friend of mine by the DJ booth I was "guarding" so I could come to the rescue, as it were...

Next week, January 11th, I'll be making my second appearance at the 2nd installation of "Sexy Tales & Other Intimate Acts" at El Cid. Doors open at 6:30pm; it's only $5 and you should be recovered anough from amateur hour to come out and have a cocktail. I'll be reading "The Cross of Lorraine" which is one of the darker tales in my soon-to-be-released short story collection. I am leaning towards Valentine's Day for the release. Makes sense to me...


I'll get back on board with this blog and make longer posts that this; still digging out from a total do-nothing weekend. You get what you pay for in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment