Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well, I sure hope the premiere of “Of Silence” went well…
Yeah.

Yesterday was supposed to be the beginning of the new video project, but somehow the asinine liar who is my rental management company contact saw differently. Gosh, since I am dropping names here, I might as well say what the posters in my window will read once these losers start trying to rent out the vacant units at my bungalow complex.
LYNNE BROWN IS A LIAR/CPS ARE WANNA-BE SLUMLORDS/I WOULDN’T RENT FROM THEM IF I WERE YOU!

Oh, and in other “closure” news, last year’s bullshit project “Kingdom Keepers” and the biggest liar/loser/scumbag Rashit Mousedick (his real name is close enough) are buried and dead. Disney announced their own movie project set in one of the parks and using their own characters and rides is being developed. Throw the dirt on the coffin and I am just very glad that I won’t have to keep checking to see if the afore-mentioned loser is trying to anything with the script I wrote for him.
So, you say you wanna be a Hollywood screenwriter? Maybe it’s time to re-print that piece.

Okay, this time I mean it; this is the last excerpt from “Giving In” that any of us will read before next year. But here you go:

The look in his eyes said all she had to know; he was disappointed in her. Part of her really wanted to let him think whatever the fuck he wanted to think. But…
“I gave him my script,” she said.
He arched an eyebrow. The fucking asshole actually had the cajones to raise one of his bushy, graying eyebrows at her. She should have punched him right in the socket. But…
“And that’s the only thing I gave him,” she huffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment