Thursday, October 13, 2011

I missed much of yesterday's games having a social life. Sorry. Hope you watched; I wouldn't have been happy with either result; the ALCS game was tied late the last I had looked. Oh well. Instead of the sought-after Mid-West battle it's starting to look an awful lot like a St. Louis vs. Texas World Series is in the cards; I would have to root for the Rangers by default, but I doubt I'll seek out watching much of it. When's the Super Bowl?

Things are getting uglier and uglier in Boston after Francona was sacked and Theo Epstein was permitted to leave to the Cubs. Guess the thinking in Chicago is if he could break their curse he can break their's too; I'd call that unlikely-- at best.

Indian Summer looks like it's met its trail of tears. Cold, gray, windy and rainy and that's just 'til the snows come. I'm hoping I'm covered for that. Well, not covered by snow... not totally.

I feel a big rant coming on. It won't be today of that I am certain, but it's bubbling up and this may be the only forum on which I may let it fly. You'll be the first to know and mind you-- it ain't baseball related. Nope.

Okay, that's it for today. Need to get back to packing I suppose although that activity is feeling awfully familiar...

Thanks,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment