Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rose update: As soon as the photographer friend who has the originals returns from a vacation, I will get back on finalizing the cover for the book. Then I will start looking for venues and opportunities to read from it (hopefully to sell some books) in the 612.

Ordering two new batteries for the video camera so that actual work and "research" can commence on the not-so-top-secret Midwestern movie project.

Still waiting to hear from the LA-based producer who is allegedly eager to start moving on one or both of my two family films. I would think "eager" would have gotten a phone call last week or the one previous, but "eager" tends to mean "eventually... maybe" in Hollywood parlance.

If you're wondering what to get me for my birthday (you have about a fortnight still to shop) perhaps I have a suggestion. Thurman is showing off his terrible-two's in fine, feline fashion; the little jerk broke my absolute favorite coffee mug yesterday morning. I had been drinking my morning Joe from my Ren & Stimpy mug for many, many years but change is good, right?

And although I had to do it twice - what else is new? - I think I finally told the management company what to do with the key to my now former residence. Perhaps I said "sideways"...

Opening Day is tomorrow. Tigers at Yankees at 1pm at the new big ballpark in the Bronx. We play today, we win today, tha'ssit...

No comments:

Post a Comment