Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Four days in the 2011 baseball season and not a peep out of me on here? Blame the wisdom teeth-- I am, but they are ALL coming out on Friday morning. That means a weekend of percocet hazed MLB viewing, but I doubt I'll be taking notes.

But three up and one down for the Yankees is a very nice start. Not quite calling to break up the undefeated O's, but relishing the winless Bosox and the poor start for the Rays, too.

The Yank bats especially A-Rod, Tex and Jorge, have done the job to cover up some decent to mediocre starting pitching. But the bullpen has been lights out; one could really get used to 6 inning, pen-shortened ball games all season long.

I really intend to have this be my last week of more slacking than working. Hoping for a fairly quick recovery, but I have never been put under, never had any kind of surgery in my life, so the jury is still out on that. I do know I will make damn sure that I am up for the Twins day game and whatever other shenanagans my birthday has in store for me next week.

Yeah- next week. This blog will have to take on a little more life; I'll be getting back to the Live Fast! book so I'll post some of that in addition to the baseball stuff you probably have little interest in reading.

Thanks
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment