Monday, March 21, 2011

Well, now that the settling in has mostly occurred and the worst of the flu is gone, it's time to start making some moves. One of those will be this blog although we are only 10 days 'til the beginning of Yankee baseball season, so there will be *plenty* with which to fill this space: consider yourself warned...

But there's some interest that may lead to some movement on a few scripts back in Los Angeles. My good friend Cowboy is my man back on the coast -- and he has both "Field Trip" and "Blacktop" in some interested hands.

And with Spring wanting to burst out here in the melting world of Minneapolis, it's time to start "gathering material" and "doing research" on the little indie movie idea that I have set in this frozen land o' lakes.

No more good excuses on the book cover: I'll get that ball back rolling up that particular hill. Of course that will also mean I will have to start seeking outlets to read and present which is what I am supposed to be doing anyway.

Okay, off to kick the word mine; see if anything avalanches down on my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment