Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two years ago, I waited all day long for something I knew not what. But I knew to wait and I listened to myself and I waited. And she appeared and I listened to her and I waited. And it spelled hope in the sky and it was etched in me along a perforated line. And it stayed there for as long as it could and then it was put away because it wasn't for then.

And it  stayed away before it reappeared and hope blossomed again. And then there was vision and vision transformed hope into a word that bears some resemblance and in some ways mean a lot of the same things.

And I fell. The problem with falling is that when no one is there to catch you, you hit and you make a sound, but it can't be heard.

Now, I cannot wait. I just must be...

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment