Thursday, May 19, 2011

I probably shouldn't bait the Universe with posts such as what I am about to post; I should probably just stick to Yankee baseball (if you *want* more of that I have been tweeting as the ghost of George M. Steinbrenner III @GeorgesGhost) and let it go in one of your ears and straight out the other, but...

So, one of my intentions (goals, desires, wants, needs, etc.... Not sure of the proper terminology) in moving to a wholly new environment was to escape some of the bad -- and really and truly -- undeserved bad reputation I had amongst the Angels and have a fresh(er) start in finding myself a good and capable partner. And of course, I have placed a whole set of "what I'm looking for/what I say I want" intentions out into the World.

And, I am not complaining about what the Universe has come back with. A couple of lovely connections made with a "hand" guiding them have come my way in a short period. I can clearly tell with whom I'd like to spend more of that sort of time with and with whom I would not, but I am also a little more (editor: make that quite more than that) cautious with both my brain and body and to whom I give access to one or both. In a perfect world and an ideal connection, the two fit together like well made jigsaw puzzle pieces. And I know it is that kind of relationship, that kind of connection that I am seeking (again, the word not quite perfect) or am open to (better?) receiving and being present and active for.

And of course, right in the midst of that "search" comes people who are connected to some relationships I thought I had left behind. Instead though of allowing that to bother me (for more than a few extended moments) I see that as an "of course" -- ghosts follow when they want to.

Okay, I hope that was all cryptic enough.

Cheers,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment