Thursday, November 8, 2012

So, I am still having odd technical issues with this blog. It won't let me post using my main method of getting on this here interwebby and pictures? Fuhgeddaboudit. Although I will try again, now.

Yeah, that didn't work. I'll get someone who should be permitted to touch computers to touch mine again.

Meanwhile, the plan for winter and Rose is to finally get out and read some of the tales, hopefully not only in bookstores, but also in venues where people may be drinking, may be more inclined to drop $14 on a book. I am still donating $5 from every sale for the next 15 days to the kick-starter campaign for my dear friend, David. Click here to watch it. It will make your day. Helping out will make your month. Coming to the NYE party that David will be DJ'ing at using but his eyes to control will make your year.

Still waiting to receive a screenplay for which I am up for the re-write gig. Toes and eyes crossed. I did read another project recently sent my way toward similar need, but it was quite a dark and dour piece of work that needs quite a bit of work. There's an offer to work on a spec' with an old friend bubbling around as well, but if you've paid any attention to my kvetching about the film biz, spec doesn't pay...

I have been getting some decent early responses to the novel that I plan publishing next year after I have exhausted my avenues on Rose.

In Yankee world, looks like Mo is coming back for another, hopes are high that Andy Pettitte and Kuroda (offer made) come back for one more go around too. Jeter and CC are recovering well from all reports. Granderson and Cano's options were picked up, but sounds like the deal that Robbie's agent-from-hell is looking for may make #24 someone else's second baseman come 2014 and the intended goal of Yankee payroll being below the $189M luxury tax threshold.

Should be an interesting winter, but not expecting any earth-shattering moves from the likes of Brian Cashman et al, but you never know...

Cheers
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment