Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I got to feel like a restaurant in taking yesterday off from this here blog, but didn't want to serve you an 2-day old oysters. Andy Pettitte wasn't bad seafood making his first start on Sunday since the end of the 2010 season  and he wasn't chopped liver either, but he did lose to the Mariners, who can't hit a lick. Pettitte should have been comfortable facing what amounts to not much more than a AAA lineup for Seattle and Andy threw three hitless innings to make us think for a moment that this was 1999, but he got in trouble with some walks and those wound up being followed by a couple 2-run homers and Pettitte also took his first loss since 2010.

Ok, apparently I tweaked something in the important right writing wrist and this blog is hurting me more than it's hurting you.

But I bet if you went and picked up a copy of "Rose" - my book (in case you're new or just stumbled across this site) - that may make my wrist feel better and I'll write another one of these some time this week.

Yeah, body telling me to back away from the computer. If someone want to finish this up for me-- go for it...

Thanks
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment