Monday, January 7, 2013

So while some readers will know that much like the book release itself, I have long been threatening to make some personal appearances to read from and sign copies of my book, "A Rose by any Other Name." It looks like I will be in Wisconsin for two appearances around Valentine's Day weekend, but currently working on promotional support to make that a reality in the Twin Cities as well.

And then? Who knows? Thinking about raising some funds for actual promo and perhaps a limited, but well-chosen, mini book tour. Want me to come to your city? Please let me know...


GIVE YOUR VALENTINE A ROSE

“A Rose by any Other Name: An Alphabet of Tales about a Man & a Woman”
26 short tales that will make that special someone laugh, cry, smile, slap your face or slip into something a little more comfortable be her a “Mustang Sally,” a “Hail Mary” or a “Victoria’s Secret” kind of Rose by any other name…

“This book is a perfect balance of what a collection of short stories should be.”
 “ It's sweet and romantic in a pink and punky sort of way!”
“I’m actually weirded out by how much I loved it.”
(Amazon reviews)



                     Author Brian Mazo will be appearing at:



                                  to read from and personally inscribe copies of “Rose” for your Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment