Tuesday, June 5, 2012



Back in the old days of inventing and self-publishing there was probably no fear greater than those boxes filling the garage, attic and spare rooms of your house. Boxes upon boxes of unnecessary doohickeys or overwrought memoirs. Now, in the days of print-on-demand, the chances of being killed by the avalanche of your own, bound words is less likely.

That said, I have now have in my possession fifty freaking copies of "A Rose by Any Other Name: An Alphabet of Tales About a Man and a Woman." I suppose I will start carrying around a few copies; the book release party that I have been threatening, now can occur, I supposes...

And if you would like a copy, I can make like Pete Rose and sign just about anything you would like inside it. "I'm sorry I bet on baseball?" Sure thing. $14 plus shipping if I can't hand it off to you. Drop me a line if you would like one; they are cheaper by the dozen...

May was a pretty bad month for selling via Amazon, Kindle and CreateSpace https://www.createspace.com/3527985 but I was also rather busy (as I still am, helping out some dear friends which has kept me from being the scourge of the internet self-publishing message boards and like).

But it's June and Rose makes a great graduation or Father's Day present; the June Bride in your life would adore it too. I'm available for readings as well as performing weddings so maybe we can kill two birds with one book...

Cheers
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment